Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pissed with Tuition

Well, thought the tuition is really there to help my children. I also thought that the tuition teacher really care and nice but guess wrong. Ok.. my son making noise, sorry lor. She said " the other children coming in" can bring your son outside to settle him. I like ok.. then I started to get pissed off with this teacher... but let it go...

Later, she talk to me about my girl Chinese no good she cannot help her in a way coz she is behind. My girl Chinese no good. I like really pissed WHAT? We must be not paying you enough har so it is not your problem har! Even MOE teacher at school care more than you do leh! Never mind. What to do! She here to enjoy one not to teach one mah! She is here to make sure we follow the Chinese syllabus. Follow only hor not really care if we can catch up or not and that is why I am pissed! Then I told my hubby, then I can also do what! Follow mah, who don't know? A dog can follow. Pardon me for speech like that but people are so inconsiderate since I come here. She is not the only one the previous Admin jerk was also very self centered coz they never even tell us things we need to know like buy Chinese textbook for children, as we already know. See what I mean when I continue to write and comment how some Singaporeans are just plain self centered?

No comments:

Post a Comment