Monday, August 15, 2011

Lifestyle

Well, perhaps its SUMMER and no one ever comes out during this time coz the whether here is just too hot! 40 degree C and I have to get the temperature right if not it would look funny as to what I mean HOT.

Took a walk around this area. Quite a few houses here but seem there are only two way out of this area. People around these houses don't really say HI? Not that I have ever seen many of them come out to even say HI? Perhaps it is the hotness getting to them?

Ok .. our own people here... they all like dress to kill? I feel like as if there is a dress competition here? Mommies here like to like be in style and I am not. I am the type with T-shirt and a pants so what? Even I dress sexy, my husband not here to see and definitely I don't want to attract bo yark here! The bo yark here can be more extreme leh! I am lonely here for now coz my heart is closed and I don't want to get too close to our people here coz afraid of getting hurt and all those pressure and things they say to me might affect my head. I seem to get affected easily by comments and couldn't let go recently. Perhaps is that I am too free? Need to mediate to free this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment