Friday, August 5, 2011

National Day Celebration @ Arizona

We celebrate Singapore National Day Celebration on 5 Aug 2011 at the airbase. It was a buffet dinner. Everybody was in Red and White and I am NOT! I am proud of being a Singaporean but just not to this extent.

The celebration was a bit boring as they had history lessons up. The lucky draw they have seemed to be have been fixed (jokingly) coz every number it comes out always starts with either a 9 or a 6 never something else like 1 or 4. So no luck there. The dinner buffet had Chicken Rice and Kailan. My reviews was that the rice is too soft. Can even make a rice ball. Kailan, so big that only a mouth like monster can eat it. No wonder they provide knives on table. The table we are sitting with is selfless people which don't care to say a simple "Hi". They take care of their "OWN"! So much for being Singaporean in other people's country. So fake until I want to get out of here! I was just glad it ended and I got over with it!

Lucky thing they didn't play that Lady Gaga song. So embarassing!



No comments:

Post a Comment