Monday, August 8, 2011

Elementary School Begin

Elementary School Begins here today at 7:55am. We set out at 7:30am. I like shocked so many cars were there. Even the police was on the watch for speed meters. It make me neverous. Nevertheless, I survived dropping her off!

When I pick her at school 2:15pm, again there were many cars line up behind me too. I like "what the hell!" I should have picked a house near this school. At least I can walk instead of driving. Now driving have become so stressful here.

So first day of school, she never did punch her number in for lunch coz she follow other people. So eventually I called the cafeteria to get them to deduct the money out for the account MyNutriKids coz we are not entitled for free meal. I can let it go but it isn't good to do that coz the free meals for meant for those who cannot afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment