Saturday, December 7, 2013

Love Thy Neighbor

The Bible says that as good Christians we need to be Christ-like. One of the Christ-Like ways is to Love They Neighbor.

I like to do that but I couldn't. Why?

Firstly, they come out from their house, their faces like we owe them money. It is BLACK! Who would dare to approach someone that looks like they are going to bite you in the face?

The last time they had occassion and their relative park their car near our house, my husband accidently bumb the car coz it was dark on the street and he couldn't see, They try to pull a fast one to get us to pay a certain amount. Later then we realize this guy works in the car servicing line. We were shock that we tried to do this to us. We are neighbors with your sister or brother leh. Not like we not paying but claim through car insurance but to pull a fast one on us, it is so unlike a Christian way leh. Perhaps I am assuming he is Christian like my neighbor and perhaps he isn't that is why he pull this on us.

Several occassions, I bake things and wanted to bring some over to my neighbor to give them but then on second thought perhaps don't. After thinking about the fast one their relative pull on us, better not in case if they stomache ache from eating my food, they will sue me. So how to be Love Thy Neighbor?

Last time, our people stay here swing by here to say hello to them. You think they will remember you? Guess not! Hahahaha ....

& I end this with, Father Forgive me for saying all these above coz this isn't right to bad mouth about my neighbor but I just have to get this out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment