Thursday, January 9, 2014

More Weird Dreams again

I have been having more weird dreams lately again. So what does it all mean? I am also puzzle by it... but only try to put it aside so I won't feel affected by it. However, currently not doing well at it either.

Ok ... last week I got another dream about a car accident. I was travelling in one road when the other car from the other side came at me and hit me on the side. I woke up with fear.

Yesterday, another weird dream. I dreamt I was being pulled by the devil. I didn't quite see the devil. I just only of dreamt about pieces of things like contract... like receipts ... like a receipt I signed. All fragments with pieces here and there. Certainly it wasn't fear when I woke up but just don't like the feeling and shake it off.

What does all these means? Is the LORD sending me a sign again? I really don't know. I asked LORD please give me direct answers and don't keep me wondering what is ahead of me you are trying to tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment