Monday, December 2, 2013

MOE - Application for School Placement

Ok... we will be heading back to Singapore in 3 months time. Tick Tock ...

My child needs a school to return back to now that she falls into the Secondary 1. MOE have a assistance help that helps returning Singaporeans to easily get their child back into school. It is the Application for School Placement. However, you must not have an existing LOA with any school.

 I am happy that MOE have set this up to assist stressful parents pain in trying to get their child back into school. Why I say this? The reason behind that most schools this day are very conciencious about their "reputation" and they don't anyhow accept students. I have searched over the internet and heard about bad news about schools rejecting application for entry. I am uncertain how true are these feedback but sure don't want to find myself in this bind. For one thing, I do feel that they should have a separate e-mail to handle all this application instead of one general e-mail address that receives e-mails from enquires. I just hope that my application request does not get buried with all those enquires. No matter. We shall see if they response in 14 days like they say they would.

No comments:

Post a Comment