Thursday, January 26, 2012

STUPID Chinese Tuition Teacher

I get bloody frastrated with people who don't help and only know how to create issues. This Chinese tuition teacher is one of those.




Ok... We got someone to buy a Chinese Textbook from Singapore and I didn't notice it until too late that this someone bought a wrong set of Chinese Textbook. So I told the Chinese Tuition teacher can we don't buy and she say cannot coz the one we have is different and so and so excuse she says... plus got color; what the HELL .. color for what ... is the words that is important ...then she told us if cannot get then tell her she will lend us the other textbook to copy... ok I try to arrange for one to be send.




One day, I saw my girl bring home a copy of the Textbook and make a copy so that she use it while waiting for the rest to come. Then my girl stupid enough to go tell her that copy I made for her got answer. She told my girl off somemore saying... she will not lend us the other textbook to copy. So I got pissed off and send the copy I first made into the re-cycle bin. Then she dare to ya..ya .. papaya tell my girl " NO your mom will not throw"




After she called me to confirm if I throw it and I specifically told her that I already bought and will come in 1 month time. Again, she ask my girl. HELLO... You never hear me say har! Don't chase hor... I not open POST OFFICE one.. You have to wait! Its textbook for paper hor that can send my mail!




No comments:

Post a Comment