Tuesday, January 3, 2012

One week of travel gone by

Just came back not long from a week holiday to Las Vegas and San Diego. Didn't play BINGO at Vegas. Don't know why but I seem to lost a lot of interest in everything. Perhaps is because of children causing me so much stress that I just not interested to do anything at all. However, one thing I really enjoy was shopping at the Factory Outlet.

This trip we went 4 Factory Outlet
1. North Las Vegas
2. South Las Vegas
3. Carlsbad
4. San Diego

Bought a FOSSIL bag, some children Osh-Kosh Begosh clothes, husband bought some watch, I finally bought some clothes at San Diego Factory Outlet.

We also head to LEGOLAND. A lot of people que up for the rides but we managed to get those rides and enjoyed ourselves.

Head back home with tons of laundry to do. Tired but still try to check e-mails and do up all the bills before they expire and I get fine for it. A brand NEW YEAR Begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment