Friday, February 3, 2012

Disappointed with my girl :(

Again disappointment with my girl for having done something without thinking.

Today, I allowed her to play with the next door neighbor girl and she so generously lend her 50 bucks barbie door to her without even asking me for permission. That doll was the first expensive doll I bought for her since I came out to work after giving birth to her after year ago. I got so angry. Why? An expensive doll you lend to someone, it may come back in pieces and you got no reason to make that person pay back. It would be a lesson she have to learn, I guess. So told her that if she sees her tomorrow, get it back from her.

If I were the next door neighbor, I wouldn't even return. I know this is judgemental but in the first place, why would I want to borrow dolls from others? I don't have it so I borrow. I want to enjoy it coz my parents don't buy it for me. Would I return it? Of course, later. Sorry for being judgemental but I have seen too many of bad people to even think positive about them. So what can I say? It is sad but sometimes there are such people even though you don't want to judge them you are put at a spot to analyze.

No comments:

Post a Comment