Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Police in Neighborhood

2-3 weeks ago, I came back and there park a police car opposite my neighbor's house. I started to get worried coz I am not sure what happen. When you see police in the neighborhood, it can't be a good thing. We thought this was a safe place but somehow things like this happen. I went into the house coz my girl was with me then. I peep through the window and later saw another police car was there and a police woman was checking the woman who was being handcuffed.

Last week, my husband pointed out to me there is a police tape at that same house. It is funny but we always see people going in and out of the house like everything is normal. Ai yah.. as long they don't disturb us better don't bother much and just be watchful in this neighborhood.

Our house is next to the main road. It is not the noise of the cars that bother us most but the sirens of police car or was it the ambulance that bugs us. Everyday sure got siren sound pass by our house. It creeps me and my son out coz does that mean a lot of accident or has it a lot of crime here?

No comments:

Post a Comment