Thursday, September 1, 2011

Moving Along

Things are moving along. I have just got two batch of my crafted stuffed toy and baby booties send to the local Arizona New borns in Need. It is cheapers I guess to send it locally then to travel to other states. I spend $1.88 for 3.80oz and $2.39 for 6.30 oz. I am very happy in doing it. Plus, my materials are not gone to waste which is most important. More craft projects coming along the way.

Heat is rising and hating the sun here. I get so tired easily coz the heat gets to me. I stay indoor most of the time. Hardly go grocery unless it is absolutely necessary or I got nothing better to do. Hhahha... Anyway, the Albertson nearby here is absolutely great. No crowds! Just hate crowds. I enjoy shopping grocery without children coz no stress.

So far, I have drived alone with Jaden to Wendy's to eat. It is 3 miles away. This is the furtherest I have gotten so far. That is great achievement for me already. Don't like to go anywhere further than that coz of crazy traffic. However, no matter how crazy the traffic here, it is none compared to those of in Singapore.

Happy? So far alright. I can't really complain about it tough. I have facebook and projects of mine going on along. People who come by talk to me, I talk to them and if they don't I try not to even let that bug to me too much coz I main reason here is not to make friends it is my time to make up to my children for lost times. However, I am human! I still trying to managed it occassionally when idiots bug me.

I am now reading the book about complains. So far found it that if the world don't complain, they can't get the discontentment out of their system and this can be very bad for health. I complain all the time. Hey ... I am woman.. I have hormones... so it is alright for me to complain.. I just want it to get it out of my system to feel so much better. Haven't quite finished the book yet. However, will say if my views differs.



No comments:

Post a Comment