Monday, September 12, 2011

Patch of cloth

I have accumulated many patch cloth to make a patch blanket. This started when my girl was still very young like 2 years old; that is if I am not wrong. This project have been pending on and off. Only when I gone jobless then I got time to catch a bit. Now accumulated a lot. Today, I start to piece them up altogether and it suddenly brings back memmories. Why? They were pieces of cloth of sewed something with. Some are clothes I used to wear, some are baby cot mattress cover and etc. I suddenly feel so happy doing this.

I have also started to knit. My girl says first time ever see mommy knitting and wanted to learn. However, I can't teach her yet coz she still have tons of school work to catch up to. She took the camera and took a video of me knitting. In that video, she say " I want to be like mommy". This makes me very happy. Even tough I nag and nag at her all the time, she can still find it in her heart to say this. Hehhhee

No comments:

Post a Comment