Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Crazy Drivers again!

Just the other day I was driving my son to school again in the morning. At the same place of my car accident, again another driver can't wait to cross over to the other side. Yes, they stop then they move to the center and wait for me to pass then go. HELLO!!! There is a STOP sign there! You are suppose to stop and wait for car to clear than go. It isn't like a traffic light! Besides, I don't read minds and know what your intentions are.

This morning, another incident. Another one of a crazy driver! I am in the school carpark and in reverse gear to park into the carpark slot. This driver again cannot wait and over take me from behind just to park infront of me.HELLO!!! I am not snatching your slot lah! There are so many empty slots what! What is the damn rush? No slot, park somewhere else lah! School zone leh! I have my son in my car! Then never mind. She rush to get that slot don't mean she is a hurry. After she park, she sit in the car and wait. I tell you some people really crazy one! Why must coz this type of unnecessary accident?

ARGHHHHHHH!!! This is Arizona's Lifestyle in the millennium! Sad.... that people change into like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment