Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Netflix

Ok... been here for 2 years now and still not subscribe to Netflix. Why? What is the hold up since it is so popular here why not?

Well, for one thing, Netflix doesn't really offer the latest release in the theater. That is one major thing I do not want to waste time to subscribe. When comes to watching movies, who don't want to watch the latest movie? Who want to watch outdated movies unless they didn't watch it or they love it? Ok.. I know that Netflix have tons of movie and TV dramas and kids. However, I am just hard to satisfy!

Finally, gave up! The reason being Blockbuster (the place I always borrow my latest movie in DVD Blu-ray format) has left the area. So we are stuck with RedBox which is another place to borrow movie. However, RedBox must use a credit card to slide to borrow and the box resides in public area with no one to care for so you use your credit card at own risk.

After viewing so many offers like CineMa, Hululu, Amazon, Blockbuster On Demand offering online streaming movies, we settled with Netflix after all. Why? That is becoz they have Trial Offer and we can try. There were true enough tons to watch but the disappointing part was there isn't new release movies. There are TV dramas I can settle for. Well, this is my review for Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment