Sunday, April 8, 2012

Accident 5 Apr 2012 morning

While sending my girl out to school in the morning. I got hit by a car on the left. I wasn't quick enough to react. I was at a lost. i just move as per instict tells me to and leave the to God. Lucky, my girl no injury. The car flipped over 4 times before coming to a stop. I was scared and so was my girl. Thank God some one came to my aid and call the ambulance. I lost my glasses and couldn't see anything clearly. I only knew that my finger was in pain with lots of blood dripping. What look like gpieces of glass poking out from my fingers, i learned later was that it was my bones and scrabed skin.

My only hope is that the other party will compensate us for the accident. I was admitted to St Joseph Hospital and only return home yesterday after th 2 hour sugery of grafting on my fingers. It was hell of a painful. Didn't sleep well. Pain kiler made me weak and sleepy. Couldnt move my fingers for next few days. Later realize, got bruise all over my hands esp my left arm.

@ husband's work place, people speculate about the actual event. Too free already all these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment