Friday, July 15, 2011

There but not really yet!

We have settled our boxes and most of our stuff in 1 week. Everything is almost settled except for some other details below is still outstanding.

1. Another car for me to drive the children to and from school
2. Register them for school
3. The tuition

Ok.. we planned to start off with the register my girl for her elementary school here coz that can't wait. Planned to have her in Palm Valley Elementary coz that is the good school and good teachers there as so I heard that their reputation on internet is good. Then, I called the Litchfield Elementary that day and they told me no she belong to Corte Sierra Elementary. Drove over to Corte Sierra Elementary and check the place out. When I finally went down to Litchfield Elementary to register my girl, she ended up in Rancho Santa Fe Elementary which was the school hubby's colleague told us about before we came here. I like, what is this? Don't they know their school and district? Sigh... but never mind... I am so confuse that I don't know if I wanted to request for a transfer. Then, transfer procedure was I can only put up next year. So in the end, my girl still have to study at Rancho Santa Fe Elementary until my request for transfer have been reviewed. Sigh .... sad! Then, I think FORGET IT!

Second, I wrote e-mails to the Chinese tuition teacher Ms Oh to find out details of schedule and procedure. My hubby submitted the tuition registration to the admin and we are all set with the children's tuition in Chinese. It will begin 1 Aug 2011 for both of them.

Meanwhile, we are also looking out for a 2nd car. We haven't been having any luck with it. Hubby kept looking out for another second hand car at the craglist. Going up and down and burning our weekends to find the other car was tedious especially in the very hot hot sun here. Then the ads that were put up are also not sincere. The words they described were always condition is good and when we view it, it wasn't as per described. However, who can blame them? They want to get rid of it and if you say this no good and that no good, would you even come see it at all? Don't think so! & the search continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment