Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Found 2nd Car

We found a 2nd car after 3 weeks I guess and lost track of time. Couldn't recall the what model car was it coz we were viewing so many cars already by now! Actually, I don't really care what car we get just have four wheels and can run, can already. However, my hubby keep on hunting for a caravan. Sigh.....

This caravan cost us $1600. Cheap hor.. not agent... transfer was quick. This man was real quick to get rid the car and we didn't suspect it at all. Took us to a 3rd party title transfer and the car was ours. Then what happen? Into 1 week plus, the car broke down at the highway and had to be towed away. Repairing it would cost $1000. I like WHAT! Now down goes the drain our money! Suddenly I felt so angry with that CHEAT! Engine got problem also sell! We are back to the drawing board for the hunt again. This is history and scrap cost $300. ROTTEN LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment