Wednesday, November 20, 2013

4 more months to go and counting

Left 4 more months here. I am counting to the days of release from all the stress down here and the nitemare being over.

Things haven't gone my way all these while. Have been really extremely difficult down here. Helping people out have drive myself crazy and filled with frustration. Can't say enough nor express enough of the frustration I have to go through to tolerate. Don't talk much and don't mix much either. Hate going to gathering coz always being left alone with facing the walls and just getting through it.  Just tired of mixing and getting hurt. Well, travelling was indeed fun! I will sure miss Las Vegas, and the Orlando trip.

Thought of returning here isn't ever coming. With these entries to remind me by the frustration I have gone through.

Counting to days to the application for my girl's Secondary School. Hope she gets in

No comments:

Post a Comment