Sunday, December 4, 2011

Poor Service Joann Fabrics

Sigh.. it was Black Friday week and Joann Fabrics have offer. Free Shipping! Always believed in Joann Fabrics as they have been around more than 10 years (that was when I was last in US already know this Joann Fabrics name). However, after ordering online from them, I swear that I would not order from them via online ever again! I have been checking almost everyday and by ever 3-4 hours on my order to see the status but it has never been updated. 6 days already still not moving. What the best Joann Fabrics can do is apologize and give me 10% discount for my next order. I say, give me 90% discount I also would consider buying online from them again! So long to process not saying about the time it will take to deliver to my doorstep. I call to feedback and they can only tell me they have received too many orders. Guess I shouldn't have ordered then but they don't allow to cancel somemore. Sigh ... sad service! Now I have to wait for the items to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment