Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gotta have INTERNET!

Ok.. after so many weeks arrived here without internet, this have been a torture! I even almost resort the getting the toggle internet which is very expensive here and it is only running on 16mb or even 128mb. We are already at GB! It is just too slow! Downside, only selected area are covered! So if hubby takes this for work at some other place like Las Vegas, if they don't cover, then can't use. Sad indeed! In the end, I gave up the idea coz it just isn't worth spending that kind of money. Patient lor until today!

Ok.. there are a few internet service provider here. Qwest, Cox and perhaps more. We checked with Qwest and it wasn't the best offer they gave us and we still had to have cable TV. Thus, we landed up with Cox bundle choice even though we didn't wanted to have a phone but took it anyway coz it is cheap.

Cox came in 3 days later coz we aren't able to sign up online somehow (stupid online program problem). The guy was professional and very nice. He extended the what I would say GEM service (extra mile to show us how to even use the favorite button on the cable tv remote).

Finally we have internet and cable tv! Lots of channel to watch but my kids hogging the tv. Only one tv to go around. When is my box coming so that I can have the other tv to myself to watch? Arghhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment